Breast torture w/ implants

Printed from: Bondage.com Forums
Topic URL: http://bondage.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=156073
Printed on: 2014-04-20

Topic:

Topic author: isitthyme
Subject: Breast torture w/ implants
Posted on: 2005-07-18 14:55:36
Recently I have been really getting into breast bondage and breast torture. Including clamps, flogging, beating, and bruising. I am interested in tougher abuse, tougher beating, tighter bondage, pressing, and perhaps some needleplay.

On the other hand, I don't like the size of my breasts. I am planning to get implants and go to about a C cup. I have been looking at the kind where the implants go between the muscles and the ribs. I think this would protect the implants a lot better from being damaged or burst or if things progress pierced.

I am not looking to be talked out of getting a boob job because some of you out there prefer small or real breasts. I'm looking for advice on protecting them from the abuse I crave.

Replies:

Topic author: canemaker
Replied on: 2005-07-18 15:02:35
This would be a good time to be completely upfront with the surgeon who is going to be performing the implant procedure - he might think that you are a bit unusual but doctors have seen it all, and knowing of your interests may assist him in making certain decisions about how he does the surgery that might well help create a more favourable long-term outcome. This is about your own health and safety, it isn't a time to be shy with your physician.
--
[i]Just because you [u]can[/u] do something doesn't mean that you [u]should[/u][/i]

Replied on: 2005-07-18 15:06:44
Yes, that's so very true. Still, I'm kind of shy bringing up my personal life to strangers (unlike here where anonymity is my shield). I'm curious if anyone else has a thought or experience with that.

I will mention it to the surgeon though too.

Topic author: lacenleathergirl
Replied on: 2005-07-18 20:35:41
You also might want to chat with other women who've had implants and love breast play the way that you do, to see if any sensation is lost when you get the implants. I have heard that you do lose sensitivity with implants, but I don't have them so I can't give your firsthand knowledge.

lace

--
I don't feel a day over fast cars and freedom.

"You always miss 100% of the shots you never take"--Wayne Gretzky

Topic author: peek_a_boo
Replied on: 2005-07-18 23:55:40
I have breast implants and here's a few tips (although breast torture for me has been very mild).

1) Allow yourself at least 6-8 weeks to heal before doing anything to them, even to the nipples...and no, NO bondage for at least that long.

2) Find someone that knows a lot about playing with breasts with implants and learn everything you can from them. Take notes, and be very willing to teach anyone you play with in the future the safest ways to play with your boobies...I know, if you're a bottom, it can be a bit tricky. But any good Dom would rather you tell him, or show him, what works best, than worry all night that he's doing something that's going to mess your new knockers up.

3) Any hard, hard play, is probably out. You'll be hard pressed to find a doctor who will say otherwise. Of course, since that's subjective, you might find what you're able to do is hard enough to satisfy you, and your partner.

4) Needle play is fine, but if you want to do it, you're going to have to go with submuscular implants (what I have) which is what I'd suggest anyway. In and out needle work shouldn't cause any problems as long as it stays in the breast tissue between the muscle and the skin.

5) Be ready for you nipples to either become much more sensitive, or less sensitive. For me, mine got 100 times more sensitive and holy shit do I hate clamps!! I HATE CLAMPS! If they're less sensitive, be more weary of hard play, trying to compensate for less feeling can end with you hurting more than you expected.

6) Bondage should be balanced, above and under the breast when done. Too much pressure coming from above, or too much pushing up, isn't a good idea, especially in the 6 months/year you have them.

7) Never forget to tell the person you're playing with that you have implants. Believe it or not, mine look and feel so natural that I forget I have them half the time, and have to make a mental note to mention it (although this hasn't come up that often...sad but true).

8) Enjoy them!! I love mine, best thing I ever did and even though my nipples are WAY sensitive, they're fun. Plus, they're always, always hard which makes for interesting shirt selections (in fact, you can kinda see in my avatar, and that was through a tank top and a pretty thick terry hoodie...). I'm sure you'll love them and you'll have to put lots of nice boobie shots in your profile after you get them done!

Good luck!

--
[i]"Does that mean the administration qualifys for sainthood? Hell NO. I wouldn't buy a used car from Rumsfield. Look at his eyes.. he's a lying MoFo"[/i] --Nightwhip

Topic author: ropeher
Replied on: 2005-07-18 23:56:08
Implants are pretty tough. An early demo they did with the silicone units was to step on them-without rupture.

I'd say that most of the cautions against breast bondage w/implants are simply biasing things into safe space-eliminate risk by eliminating unsafe acts.

I've yet to have seen even ONE verifiable event to suggest that caution is warranted...

Still-it'd suck to be the first.

If you're going with salene implants there is largely no risk-save a deflated boob.
--
Email a Moose!

[red]"And what is good, Phaedrus,
And what is not good-
Need we ask anyone to tell us these things?" Robert M Pirsig, "Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance" [/red]

Topic author: peek_a_boo
Replied on: 2005-07-19 00:00:40
LOL!! I was sitting here thinking to myself, "I damn well know I replied to this topic already" but didn't see my post anywhere, so I wrote it again (well, sorta) thinking I must have done something wrong and deleted it. Yeah, sweetie, in case you missed it, I replied again...I must really like talking about your boobies!
--
[i]"Does that mean the administration qualifys for sainthood? Hell NO. I wouldn't buy a used car from Rumsfield. Look at his eyes.. he's a lying MoFo"[/i] --Nightwhip

Topic author: Picosa
Replied on: 2005-07-19 06:41:29
i have had mine since 1987. those were silicone. had them replaced in 1999 with saline. both sets were under the chest wall. first set was 525cc each. this set is 900cc each.

i have slight nerve damage on a bit of bottoms and sides of both which makes some touch very annoying. besides that, i successfully breastfed three children (the first two were 18 months apart so i nursed through a pregnancy and four years straight).

i'm not into needle play so i can't answer that.

everything else, irishindianmiss covered and i can second it.

Edited by - Picosa on 2005-07-19 06:42:08

Replied on: 2005-07-19 06:43:32
p.s. i do have my old silicone implants - i use them as paper weights on my desk. people have tried squishing them so far, they are still in great shape!

Replied on: 2005-07-19 13:46:19
Great information everyone. That takes a lot of worry out on my end. I must say irishindianmiss that the doctor did do a nice job.

My Dom is looking forward to my new boobs but he was worried too, he does love abusing them so.

We're playing with the idea of limiting the post op pain medicine, not the needed healing medicine like anti-inflamitories and that stuff, but the pain killers.

Replied on: 2005-07-19 13:57:53
with both the original and replacement operations, i took no painkillers afterwards. it's not as bad as people make it out to be. with the second one, i was back in the gym doing aerobics on a stepper or treadmill in 4 days. the first one was a bit more recovery time.

Topic author: bwana55419
Replied on: 2005-07-20 09:04:40
I used to help mash a partners implants to help soften them up. The doctor recommended this and even gave a wonderful demonstration. The impression I had was that no manual manipulation was going to cause damage.

You should defiantly discuses this with the doctor, there may even be a particular implant which has a higher rating before rupture.

This next part is based on my faulty memory, but I think there is a nerve which is located near the incision for implants that are put in through the underside.

--
"Caccati in mano e prenditi a schiaffi."

Topic author: Bob_Roseville
Replied on: 2006-10-18 12:20:08
I have had partners with natrual, large and small, and fake breasts. With the partner with fake breasts, it made me nervous to play too hard with them so I simply just went easy as that is what made me comfortable. I too was a periodic softening masher, but that did not change my comfort level in play. However, if they are natural and small, I cannot help getting as playful up to her limits.

Bondage.com Forums : http://bondage.com/forums/

c 2000-2003 Bondage.com

Close Window