Printed from: Bondage.com Forums
Topic URL: http://bondage.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=182209
Printed on: 2014-04-17

Topic:

Topic author: Leather-Bella
Subject: Inescapable Bondage..?
Posted on: 2006-01-01 16:48:15
[font=Comic Sans MS]
Please may i have some advice by the lovely bondage experts, or anyone who may have a vivid imagination, [;)] who know of the most effective way to bind someone, preferably with rope.

Please can you give me some ideas and suggestions to bind someone who can resemble Houdini. LOL

[size=1](PS: i enjoy being bound and have no notions of being alike Houdini.)[/size=1] [:D][/font=Comic Sans MS]

--
[font=Comic Sans MS][Red]In order to receive, one first must be willing to give[/Red]
[Gold]"Be good! at whatever you do"[/Gold][/font=Comic Sans MS]

Edited by - champagne_ on 2006-01-01 16:50:12

Replies:

Topic author: Lord_Stone
Replied on: 2006-01-01 17:29:05
I'll give you an example of the lengths you can take to bind someone so that can't escape.

Typical wrist tie:

Rope doubled over with one end run threw the loop to form a loop. Make sure the double-over loop is between the wrists. Wrap about three times, tuck the rope threw the doubled over loop as a starting point to change directions. That also helps to maintain a uniform tightness which is imporant! Wrap between the wrists as necessary to achive the tightness required so the person can't slip their hands out and secure at the doubled over loop. Preffereably you want the double-over loop to face the person's body so it's hard to see or reach. Your not done yet, you need a fair bit of rope left over because now your going to wrap around the waist at least once and then secure the end to the wrists picking a spot they can't see or reach with their fingers. Hemp rope is ideal becuase a simple knot is all it will take to keep them from being able to use their hands. The waist rope needs to be tight enough that it can't pass over the hips.

If that isn't enough add an Elbow tie:

Start as described for the wrist tie just above the elbows. Except instead of wrapping the rope around the body, you wrap around the shoulders. Under one, behind the neck, around the other and back, securing the rope again on the body side of the tie. This one is optional but it makes the person really uncomfortable putting alot of stress in the shoulders and upper back. At this point they souldn't be able to move thier arms much at all. Really flexable people can touch thier elbows together with this tie, others can't so you have to adjust you cinching wraps through the middle so you don't pull the elbows too close. The tension on the elbows seems to be the first factor in how long a sub can stay in this paticular tie.

Ankle tie:

Start same as wrist tie only I like to cross the ankles to make acessability easier for later fun! Note, crossing the ankles makes it harder to tie but side by side makes getting at the goodies nearly impossibe once you finish securing the ankles. With the loose end you fold the legs at the knee over backwards and anchor them to the elbow tie by wrapping around through the middle of the tie. This is why the shoulder rope is important because now the tie will not slip down on you and keeps things nice and tight. Pull as much slack out as you want, the more you pull the more uncomfortable it becomes. Tie it off with a solid knot as this probably the only rope with direct tension on it. Also, this is usually anther point where you can dial in how long a sub can stay in this postion, tighter is shorter time before it becomes unbearibly uncomfortable.

Variations include the fallowing:

Anchoring the ankles to the wrist without the elbow tie. Lots of wiggle room but still completely helpless and unable to free themselves.

No wrist tie, just anchor to the elbow tie. Can use hands but really can't do anything important with them.

Anchor feet indevidually to the wrists or elbows. This allows more flexability when accessing the genitals but also allows for plenty of movement unless you pull the anchor ropes tight enough.

Using the wrist tie method to tie the lower leg to the upper leg. Again, alot of leg movement but the sub is not getting out of this

That's how you make a woman completely helpless and completely accessable without haveing to tie her to anything. When done, I've never seen anyone get of the tie before. It's called a hogtie by alot of people, it's a personal favorite and one I think everyone interested in ropework should know.

Oh, then there is the one rope hogtie. Tie wrists as prescribled then use the loose end of the wrist tie to start the tie on the ankles. On the first wrap, loop around the lead between the wrists and ankles to reverse directions to make your two to three wraps. You still get your body facing unreachable place to put your final know. Lost of room to move, many subs can easily turn themselves over and what-not in this tie but only a few really flexible or skilled untiers will figure out how to get out of it.

Information is provided as an at-your-own-risk basis. It's a technique I like to use and think qualifies as a basic tie.

-Stone-
--
--
The world is an engineer's worst nightmare, so many overcomplications. Simplicity is always the best answer.
Everything human is primal instinct modified by social pressure motivated by misunderstood traditions.

Replied on: 2006-01-01 17:36:04
[quote][i]Lord_Stone:[/i]
I'll give you an example of the lengths you can take to bind someone so that can't escape.

Typical wrist tie:

If that isn't enough add an Elbow tie:

Ankle tie:

Variations include the fallowing:

Anchoring the ankles to the wrist without the elbow tie. Lots of wiggle room but still completely helpless and unable to free themselves.

No wrist tie, just anchor to the elbow tie. Can use hands but really can't do anything important with them.

Anchor feet indevidually to the wrists or elbows. This allows more flexability when accessing the genitals but also allows for plenty of movement unless you pull the anchor ropes tight enough.

Using the wrist tie method to tie the lower leg to the upper leg. Again, alot of leg movement but the sub is not getting out of this

That's how you make a woman completely helpless and completely accessable without haveing to tie her to anything. When done, I've never seen anyone get of the tie before. It's called a hogtie by alot of people, it's a personal favorite and one I think everyone interested in ropework should know.

Oh, then there is the one rope hogtie. Tie wrists as prescribled then use the loose end of the wrist tie to start the tie on the ankles. On the first wrap, loop around the lead between the wrists and ankles to reverse directions to make your two to three wraps. You still get your body facing unreachable place to put your final know. Lost of room to move, many subs can easily turn themselves over and what-not in this tie but only a few really flexible or skilled untiers will figure out how to get out of it.

Information is provided as an at-your-own-risk basis. It's a technique I like to use and think qualifies as a basic tie.

-Stone-
[/quote]

[font=Comic Sans MS]Thank you!! thank you!!! Stone.

i very much appreciate the information. Really!

i did think no one would answer my plea!
[u]PS[/u] i just snipped some of the info to shorten the reply. BUT all the info is great![/font=Comic Sans MS]

--
[font=Comic Sans MS][Red]In order to receive, one first must be willing to give[/Red]

Topic author: Perseus
Replied on: 2006-01-01 17:41:09
LOL, Hello champagne. I would suggest using super glue on the rope
It's to messy to use on the skin, and can lead to scarring.

[quote][i]champagne_:[/i]
[font=Comic Sans MS]
Please may i have some advice by the lovely bondage experts, or anyone who may have a vivid imagination, [;)] who know of the most effective way to bind someone, preferably with rope.

Please can you give me some ideas and suggestions to bind someone who can resemble Houdini. LOL

[size=1](PS: i enjoy being bound and have no notions of being alike Houdini.)[/size=1] [:D][/font=Comic Sans MS]

--

Edited by - champagne_ on 2006-01-01 16:50:12
[/quote]
--
"Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced." .... James Baldwin

Topic author: Lord_Stone
Replied on: 2006-01-01 17:41:57
Snipped more
-Stone-
[/quote]

[u]PS[/u] i just snipped some of the info to shorten the reply. BUT all the info is great![/font=Comic Sans MS]

--
[/quote]

That's honestly just a good start, the technique is rather flexible. Incorperating the right kind of gag and you can do some head control. You can add a hair tie or even turn this into the begining for some suspension work if you add a good breast tie.

Glad your happy, I've got go practice my knots on my pretzel... I mean sub. :-D
-Stone-
--
--
The world is an engineer's worst nightmare, so many overcomplications. Simplicity is always the best answer.
Everything human is primal instinct modified by social pressure motivated by misunderstood traditions.

Replied on: 2006-01-01 17:47:20
[quote][i]Perseus:[/i]
LOL, Hello champagne. I would suggest using super glue on the rope
It's to messy to use on the skin, and can lead to scarring.

[font=Comic Sans MS]

[/quote]
[font=Comic Sans MS]yeah! right superglue!! LOL very good but that would be cheating!
hey i havn't seen you around the forums for a while happy new year!..[/font=Comic Sans MS]
--

Topic author: Perseus
Replied on: 2006-01-01 17:52:32
And Happy New Years to you too. I still luv ya.
--
"Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced." .... James Baldwin

Topic author: archergirl
Replied on: 2006-01-01 17:54:19
I've found the most important thing that keeps me from freeing myself is that I not be able to twist my wrists within the bindings. If the ropes are loose enough that I can turn my hands over, I can get at the knots. Usually a long rope with many passes over my wrists takes care of this... it's not too tight, but it is tight enough that I cannot twist my wrists inside the ropes.

My husband leaves the ends long enough to make two knots in different areas. If I get one undone, then I have to try to turn my hands to get at the other. Sometimes he binds my fingers too, just as an extra precaution.

Replied on: 2006-01-01 17:56:46
Snipped more
-Stone-
[/quote]

[/quote]

That's honestly just a good start, the technique is rather flexible. Incorperating the right kind of gag and you can do some head control. You can add a hair tie or even turn this into the begining for some suspension work if you add a good breast tie.

Glad your happy, I've got go practice my knots on my pretzel... I mean sub. :-D
-Stone-
[/quote]
[font=Comic Sans MS]oh yes! Stone sounds more than a promising start! would be enough LOL...

btw i like the name pretzel ..cute! [;)]

i have never tied anyone up, but i have wrapped someone with plastic film, that was pretty inescapable. But that was pretty sweaty all around and can mostly only be done in cooler weather LOL but i did cut holes in stratigic places [;)] ohh you know, just for air vents. LOL

i just l-o-v-e rope and leather! with a passion[/font=Comic Sans MS]
--

Replied on: 2006-01-01 18:00:25
[quote][i]archergirl:[/i]
I've found the most important thing that keeps me from freeing myself is that I not be able to twist my wrists within the bindings. If the ropes are loose enough that I can turn my hands over, I can get at the knots. Usually a long rope with many passes over my wrists takes care of this... it's not too tight, but it is tight enough that I cannot twist my wrists inside the ropes.

My husband leaves the ends long enough to make two knots in different areas. If I get one undone, then I have to try to turn my hands to get at the other. Sometimes he binds my fingers too, just as an extra precaution.
[/quote]
[font=Comic Sans MS]Thank you! yes of course include the binding of fingers!... or if your husband uses silk then it rather tightens more while struggling to turn your hands.
Yes binding the fingers is great idea! Thank you!

i have to admit i cannot for the life of me understand why someone would try a Houdini act. yeah yeah! i know each to their own but just saying.. for me! i so adore being bound... [/font=Comic Sans MS]
--

Edited by - champagne_ on 2006-01-01 18:03:14

Topic author: FatherFigure
Replied on: 2006-01-01 18:13:08
[quote][b]The Sad Truth About Inescapable Rope Bondage[/b]

[list][*]It's really hard to make (rope) bondage inescapable AND safe
    Comfort / safety and security play against each other with rope[/*][*]Remember JB's definition of a successful scene
    You'd like the bottom to come away...
    1. wanting to repeat that kind of scene with you again
    2. if not, then wanting to do [b][i]some[/i][/b] kind of scene with you again
    3. if not, then wanting to do some kind of scene with [b][i]someone[/i][/b] again[/*][*]The bottom has a tremendous advantage
    The bottom is (often) responsible for being communicative and having a good time
    The top is responsible for security [i][b]and[/b][/i] safety[/*][*]Tops who brag (about their inescapable bondage) probably lack experience[/*][/list][/quote]

The above quoted from a recent "High Security Rope Bondage" workshop.

If the idea is for your bottom to not escape, then your job is to be constantly watching how she is working against your bindings and to be prepared to distract her, throw additional obstacles in her way, and/or to adjust, retighten and add to the bindings as appropriate.

The [b][i]best[/i][/b] "inescapable" bondage is one which gives the bottom an incentive not to escape... i.e. the bondage is actually [b][i]helping[/i][/b] her keep her "ass out of the fire."  [}:)]

--
  [Turquoise]"I'm an angel... I kill firstborns while their mama's watch.  I turn cities into salt.  I even, when I feel like it, rip the souls from little girls bodies.  And from now 'til Kingdom come, the only thing you can count on in your existence... is never understanding why."[/Turquoise]
  -- The Archangel Gabriel

Replied on: 2006-01-01 18:18:20
[quote][i]FatherFigure:[/i]
[quote][b]The Sad Truth About Inescapable Rope Bondage[/b]

[list][*]It's really hard to make (rope) bondage inescapable AND safe
    Comfort / safety and security play against each other with rope[/*][*]Remember JB's definition of a successful scene
    You'd like the bottom to want to come away...
    1. wanting to repeat that kind of scene with you again
    2. if not, then wanting to do [b][i]some[/i][/b] kind of scene with you again
    3. if not, then wanting to do some kind of scene with [b][i]someone[/i][/b] again[/*][*]The bottom has a tremendous advantage
    The bottom is (often) responsible for being communicative and having a good time
    The top is responsible for security [i][b]and[/b][/i] safety[/*][*]Tops who brag (about their inescapable bondage) probably lack experience[/*][/list][/quote]

The above quoted from a recent "High Security Rope Bondage" workshop.

If the idea is for your bottom to not escape, then your job is to be constantly watching how she is working against your bindings and to be prepared to distract her, throw additional obstacles in her way, and/or to adjust, retighten and add to the bindings as appropriate.

The [b][i]best[/i][/b] "inescapable" bondage is one which gives the bottom an incentive not to escape... i.e. the bondage is actually [b][i]helping[/i][/b] her keep her "ass out of the fire."  [}:)]
[/quote]
[font=Comic Sans MS]ohh Thank you very much i actually have that bookmarked and have read it over and over, it is a great site. It is great to actually get more ideas on the many bondage experts we have on this site. It is after all Bondage.com hehe

A lot of bondage, as it suggests in the article you quoted, is hard to make inescapable. And of course it would be safe! i would be there to supervise. And it is not like it will last for hours, just long enough to prove that it is inescapable. And of course some incentives will be added !! [:D] and maybe no need to ever repeat again, who knows.. now?

But may i also add that bondage does not always mean it needs to be comfortable [;)] It is the things one does, after they are bound, [;)] to make the bottom forget how uncomfortable it is, if you know what i mean? LOL

You see this has being put to me as a challenge! and i am always up and love a challenge, so i have a lot to learn. Usually it is me bound.

Thank you! muchly for your information.[/font=Comic Sans MS]

--

Topic author: tjleomund
Replied on: 2006-01-02 00:13:48
[LightSkyBlue]Damn, to think I was watching a movie when this came up! :)

Stone and the others have covered a lot of the groundwork here. This is all great advice for inescapable ties.

A few additions to their wonderful posts:

(A) Don't actually tie any knots near the bottom's hands. If the bottom cannot reach a knot, there will be nothing for him/her to untie.

(B) Use wide, uniform binds, and lay any knots or secure sites against them. As has been said, it's much harder to escape if the wrists cannot be rotated within the bindings. Using a wide bind (perhaps three to five possibly crossed or folded wraps of double rope) will create a lot of friction as it molds to the form of the bottom's limbs. This molded bind makes it much harder for one to manipulate one's limbs within it, yet doesn’t apply too great a restriction force to any particular point of contact. If you must place knots near the hands, do so on the back of the wrists, and lay them in some groove which limits their exposure. Even if the bottom can twist his/her wrists within the binds, it will be much harder to identify the knot.

(C) Use slipknots. Though this type of knot carries a greater risk of loss of circulation, if the bottom has to apply force to the bind to counterbalance his/her hand, the loop will become increasingly difficult to loosen. And if the slip knot is granted just a small amount of friction, it will not come loose if the bottom attempts to shake it.

(D) Apply distractions and surplus hampering devices. Blindfolds, gags, posture collars, high heels, gloves, masks, etc., not only add additional sensory input (or lack thereof), but hamper the bottom's ability to see/identify key parts of his/her bindings. Additionally, avoid friction with too many body parts. If you take away the bottom's eyes, fingers, ability to crane the neck, teeth, and surplus frictional surfaces, you drastically reduce the bottom's ability to escape a tie.

(E) Finally, ‘lie’ to the bottom. That is, place key points of the tie in unobvious places. If box-tying her arms behind her back, place the key knots in her underarms, or masquerade them as parts of the breast-harness to the front. You bottom will have a much harder time freeing him/herself if s/he cannot find the knots with which to do so.

When using very similar techniques to those presented by Lord Stone with the few extras I've written above, no bottom has ever escaped one of my ties, not even at my insistence. However, please note that creating an inescapable tie (though inevitably infeasible over a long period of wear and tear time) adds additional responsibility to the Top, because should anything happen to Him/Her, the bottom is metaphorically screwed. Though, given the art that is a bottom in an inescapable tie, I don't know why anyone wouldn't want to stick around and see the fruitless struggles!

Awesome thread, guys.

TJ.[/LightSkyBlue]

--
[LightSkyBlue]The other day I asked my other personality what she wanted to do, and she said: [DeepPink]"Tie or get tied, whip or get whipped, fuck or get fucked."[/DeepPink] Big surprise. Good thing I control what the body does; otherwise I might've missed class.[/LightSkyBlue]

Topic author: L_Stones_Brat
Replied on: 2006-01-02 01:56:53
I'm going to reinforce Master's comment above about being hogtied and not escaping. He did something a little different than what he posted by tying my head back with a ball gag in a harness and he had my breast tied too. But still, no way I was getting out of just the wrist tie. All he uses is three wraps of doubled over rope and wrap it around the waist. You can't work your hands under your butt and around your legs. You can't see the knot and you might be able to feel it but you can't get a grip on it. Hemp rope dose not untie easy! Hemp rope is some evil stuff, sometimes you don't even need to knot the stuff and it wont come loose, just cinch it or use a half hitch.

There are some books out. I was searching earlier and there are some photo books you can get ideas from if your willing to experiment a little. There are some basic intructional books too. But I think the best way to learn is to find someone you can watch as they tie so you can see how they do it. There is more to it than just wrapping a rope around someone! I learned a lot the other day watching him tie up his sub, looking forward to anther session!

-Kay-
--
WARNING: There is no filter between my brain and this keyboard. If you're offended by what I post, you have the right post your distaste just so long as you understand I'll enjoy it more than you don't like it. I make no claim to being a responsible person; fallow my advice at your own risk. If you've read this far, you need to get a life!

Topic author: Daedalus
Replied on: 2006-01-02 01:59:14
*Makes some notes*
--
No one believes me but im right wing, kinda...

Its okay to be impressed by me ;)

Ironically i hate people who are prejudiced

Topic author: Celeste43
Replied on: 2006-01-02 04:56:46
About tying the fingers; for me that gives maybe 20 minutes before they go numb and cold. So check them frequently. Bondage mittens I haven't tried but I believe that prevents use of the hands.
--
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

The Bard

PB's girl

Topic author: TheHungryTiger
Replied on: 2006-01-02 06:48:28
First of all, if ya can make it to http://www.shibaricon.com please drop by the class “Bondage for resistance play”. Especially the second half of the class that covers escapology.

I am going to have to echo what FatherFigure quote above. There is a substantial handicap in favor of the bottom. If on a scale of one to ten, the escaper is a 5 (they have some talent, but are by no means an expert) then its going to take someone who is a 7 or 8 at binding to get them secure. If the escaper is a 7, you will need a binder that is an absolute perfect 10. And if the escaper is a 9 or 10? Fuckit. Just forget trying to tie them so they wont escape cause it just ain't going to happen.

A much more realistic goal than “I want to tie them so they cant escape at all” is “I want to tie them so they cant escape in under 30 minutes”. That being said, there are a few tips that can make bondage harder to escape from, though its doubtful it would be totally escape proof.

[b]Tie them TO something.[/b]
A skilled escape has amazing control over their own body. But getting a huge assed St Andrews cross to twist and flex the way you want it to is a bit tricky.

[b]Use thinner rope.[/b]
It gives a more custom fit to the skin and is harder for the escaper to manipulate. The risk here is that you dont wanna use rope that is too thin. That can cut into the skin and/or cause nerve damage.

[b]Use rope with high tooth. [/b]
As mentioned by others, the more surface friction of the rope, the harder it is to escape from. Hemp works fine, just remember that it has to be prepped and conditioned before used for bondage (You can get pre-finished hemp bondage rope at http://kinkyropes.com ) However, cotton rope is an absolute fucking nightmare to try and escape from. I haven't tried it myself yet, but I have heard suggestions that flat-braid rope is tough to get out of.

[b]Don't tie the hands together. [/b]
If the left hand can reach the right cuff, or vise versa, its easy to undo. Reaching your fingers to the wrist of the same hand, though possible, takes a bit of skill and practice to do. Also, if the wrist is tethered off to someplace else and just “floating in space” then whenever the escape tries to twist their wrist the whole cuff will twist with it. This avoids the twisting inside the cuff escape method as mentioned by others

[b]Bind at other places beside the wrist. [/b]Securing the upper arm somehow is the most popular way to do this. Some sort of box-tie with the forearms in a “hammerlock” position behind the back is a quite popular method of doing this. Recently, I have found that bonding the upper arm to the chest works a bit better for me.

[b]Add red hearings. [/b]Take a dozen or more short ropes and just add them in at random places thought the rigging. The escaper will spend 5 minutes trying to undo one particular rope and when it finally comes off they realize that it wasn't attached to anything important in the first place.

Now as for why would anyone enjoy escapology, thats a topic I will save for another post.
--
Bondage Ropes
High quality center-marked
bondage ropes and supplies.
www.kinkyropes.com[size=1]
[right]Advertise in this sigfile[/right] Ads by Goooooogle[/size=1]

Topic author: MC68
Replied on: 2006-01-02 08:28:52
--
[blue]"We have given away far too many freedoms in order to be free. Now it's time to take some back." John le Carre
[/blue]

Topic author: Tyler15237
Replied on: 2006-01-02 08:51:57
all of the posts so far are great. I'd add bedroombondage.com's "bondage university" as another good starting point: http://www.bedroombondage.com/bondageu/drbondage/

I hope this helps

Jaim

Topic author: OTKpassion
Replied on: 2006-01-02 09:14:34
Use different types of rope of various thickness, colored, hemp, and twine for a different feeling, and on different body parts.

Topic author: wtng4the1
Replied on: 2006-01-02 09:20:24
http://www.animatedknots.com/
This is an awesome animated site for learning to tie all different kinds of knots and their functions. (i.e. used to connect different ropes together, knots that are designed to slip and not slip, etc.)

http://ms.ha.md.us/~tammad/over21/bondage/
http://www.nawashi.com/main.html
http://www.japanrope.com/home.html
All of these sites also offer really good tutorials on different forms of bondage.

Once you learn some of the basics, just let your imagination run wild with everything and have fun!

Hope that helps.

Shelly

Topic author: Amethyst_Sky
Replied on: 2006-01-02 09:29:49
Flagged for OperationZen's attention! :oP
--
[red]brat:[/red] [purple] [i]noun[/i]
1 a : CHILD; specifically : an ill-mannered annoying child b : an ill-mannered immature person[/purple]

Topic author: OperationZen
Replied on: 2006-01-02 09:39:54
[quote][i]Amethyst_Sky:[/i]
Flagged for OperationZen's attention! :oP
--
[red]brat:[/red] [purple] [i]noun[/i]
1 a : CHILD; specifically : an ill-mannered annoying child b : an ill-mannered immature person[/purple]
[/quote]

aye aye captain.
--
There aren't enough trolls in the politics forum.

Topic author: Greg150
Replied on: 2006-01-02 09:48:30
[font=Comic Sans MS]

[/quote]

After applying the bondage of your choice place a chloroform soaked rag over the mouth and nose.

This will render the bondage inescapable for some time. Top up the cloth for as long as required.

Or you can always use the technique that did for Houdini and rupture the appendix.

Consent is unlikely to be an issue, I have yet to see any a sub with ruptured anything as a hard limit.
--
Abhorable gonk.

Cruel_to_b_Kind: I agree with everything Greg150 says

You are best handled with a long stick, i think. at arm's length. like an agitated badger. - [i]littlesparrow[/i].

Topic author: BadUncle
Replied on: 2006-01-02 09:54:50
[quote]After applying the bondage of your choice place a chloroform soaked rag over the mouth and nose.

This will render the bondage inescapable for some time. Top up the cloth for as long as required.

Or you can always use the technique that did for Houdini and rupture the appendix.

Consent is unlikely to be an issue, I have yet to see any a sub with ruptured anything as a hard limit.[/quote]

The Englis are phake BDSM ok, you are dangerus, espesial to teh pepil on hir who dont undrestand homour and fun, lollol.

P.S. I can menter you, but am not gay ok.

Topic author: Greg150
Replied on: 2006-01-02 10:04:46
[quote][i]BadUncle:[/i]

P.S. I can menter you, but am not gay ok.
[/quote]

Aha!! You're not BHD but I still claim my £50.

And I reckon you at least half gay.
--
Abhorable gonk.

You are best handled with a long stick, i think. at arm's length. like an agitated badger. - [i]littlesparrow[/i].

Topic author: shavtee
Replied on: 2006-01-02 10:17:59
[quote][i]TheHungryTiger:[/i]

Now as for why would anyone enjoy escapology, thats a topic I will save for another post.[/quote]

This brings back fond memories of a time long ago in my past where I used to be tied up in ever increasingly difficult to escape from knots and ties and ropes with a bet laid on as to how fast I could get out of it (if at all). I won a lot of spending money that way, much to the consternation of the tier-upper [:D].

Now when confronted with rope bondage for power exchange, I have to fight the urge to try a wiggle out...[:O]

And of course I never forewarn anyone of my abilities...(snicker)

Thanks for the wonderful memories your post brought back. I wonder where I rank on your escape scale though...hmmmm

Shavtee
--
[yellow]I imagine, therefore I can [/yellow]
[blanchedalmond]"Where all think alike, no one thinks very much." - Walter Lippmann[/blanchedalmond]
[aqua]"The voyage of discovery is not in seeking new landscapes but in having new eyes."- Marcel Proust[/aqua]
[CornflowerBlue]"The quickest way to a man's heart really is through his stomach, because then you don't have to chop through that pesky rib cage." - J. Jacques[/CornflowerBlue]

Topic author: Shivertaker
Replied on: 2006-01-02 11:30:31
[/quote]

nice post.
--
[center][pear]::: "You can't do anything about the length of your life but you can do something about its width and depth." - Shira Tehrani :::[/pear][/center]
[center][sage]Please Cancel My Subscription; I Don't Need Your Issues.[/sage][/center]
[center][green]::: Beat Me With Honesty ::: Don't Torture Me With Lies:::[/green][/center]
[center][mint][i]Free The Grapes[/i][/mint][/center]

Topic author: VinylInVancouver
Replied on: 2006-01-02 12:28:24
Has any body used tubular nylon webbing in their rope play? I am talking about the type that climbers use in slings and anchors. It is usually pretty wide and flat, about 2 cm, and it is really soft as well. I assume that this would make it form to the subs body very easily and make it difficult to wriggle out of.
I've only had one attempt with it so far, and my top was absolute crap at knotwork (who ties your wrists up with a bow?!?). Now I own a pair of leather wrist restraints, I'll be more likely to pull the anchors out of the wall, than weasel my way out of them!

Edited by - VinylInVancouver on 2006-01-02 13:32:51

Replied on: 2006-01-02 14:10:44
[font=Comic Sans MS]Thank you! thank you! one all for your responses to this thread. [:D][:D]

It's been nearly a day since i been back to check out if anyone else had more to tell me!! i am really inspired by all the information.

Thank you! you wonderful people! you have been [u]very[/u] helpful...
[:I]
i might even one day [size=1](yeah right!)[/size=1] become an experienced tie-er? (is there such a word?? LOL)

i always love seeing someone being tied in bondage, in r/l and in pictures. It always reminds me how 'i' feel when i am tied..it is like an inner glow. [/font=Comic Sans MS]
--

Topic author: DarthDarcy
Replied on: 2006-01-02 14:21:30
Always double rope..and use tension simple as that..

Also ace bandages will allow for tight inescapable bondage do less harm and good for overnight..bondage as well..

You don't want to complicate any knots nor do you ever need to that's anetuer and sloppy which also takes away from the visuals for the Dom..

Ace bandages are also good for suspension..tie them off forget the little metal thing they give you but the more they fight and more it gets tight a good submissive loves that..you use ace bandages on the limbs or rope but attach them to chain with connectors that release immediately..

Ace bandges are also available in many dollar stores..and good for gags and also covering eyes..

I use rope plenty but few ever bring up ace bandges..try it you might like it..

Bondage should be inescapable or else your play acting and many subs or slaves hate it if they can get out of things too easily it takes away that sense of helplessness and submission they crave..and need..
--
"They suffer least, who suffer what they choose!"

"It's in the contract, Yossarian!"

darthdarcy@yahoo.com

Topic author: snuff_cunt
Replied on: 2006-01-02 14:45:23
I can get out of most bondage (I am double jointed in a few key places), but lots and lots of coiled rope will hold even me.

Topic author: DarthDarcy
Replied on: 2006-01-02 14:52:28
Maggie girl you need some of what Darth's got long hours bound closeted completely immobile while inserted..don't you doll..

Don't answer that..leave a man his fantasy's..

Happy New Year..
--
"They suffer least, who suffer what they choose!"

"It's in the contract, Yossarian!"

darthdarcy@yahoo.com

Replied on: 2006-01-02 14:54:18
[u][/u][quote][i]tjleomund:[/i][LightSkyBlue]Damn, to think I was watching a movie when this came up! :) [/quote][/LightSkyBlue]

[font=Comic Sans MS]That'll teach you to be alert at all times LOL... nah just kidding![:D] [/font=Comic Sans MS]

[quote][i]tjleomund:[/i][LightSkyBlue]Stone and the others have covered a lot of the groundwork here. This is all great advice for inescapable ties.

A few additions to their wonderful posts:

(A) Don't actually tie any knots near the bottom's hands. If the bottom cannot reach a knot, there will be nothing for him/her to untie.[/quote][/LightSkyBlue]

[font=Comic Sans MS]Yes this is definitely an important fact. i must put that in my remember not to do notes [;)][/font=Comic Sans MS]

[quote][i]tjleomund:[/i][LightSkyBlue](B) Use wide, uniform binds, and lay any knots or secure sites against them.

[font=Comic Sans MS][AntiqueWhite][u]-snipped curtail the length of the posts -[/u][/AntiqueWhite][/font=Comic Sans MS]

(C) Use slipknots.
[AntiqueWhite][u]-snipped -[/u][/AntiqueWhite]

(D) Apply distractions and surplus hampering devices. Blindfolds, gags, posture collars, high heels, gloves, masks, etc., not only add additional sensory input (or lack thereof), but hamper the bottom's ability to see/identify key parts of his/her bindings. Additionally, avoid friction with too many body parts. If you take away the bottom's eyes, fingers, ability to crane the neck, teeth, and surplus frictional surfaces, you drastically reduce the bottom's ability to escape a tie.

(E) Finally, ‘lie’ to the bottom. That is, place key points of the tie in unobvious places. [AntiqueWhite][u]-snipped -[/u][/AntiqueWhite]

When using very similar techniques to those presented by Lord Stone with the few extras I've written above, no bottom has ever escaped one of my ties, not even at my insistence. However, please note that creating an inescapable tie (though inevitably infeasible over a long period of wear and tear time) adds additional responsibility to the Top, because should anything happen to Him/Her, the bottom is metaphorically screwed. Though, given the art that is a bottom in an inescapable tie, I don't know why anyone wouldn't want to stick around and see the fruitless struggles!

Awesome thread, guys.

TJ.[/LightSkyBlue][/quote]
[font=Comic Sans MS]Yes it has become a really awesome thread! thanks to all the people who contributed!.. i am so chuffed!

Your input has also been awesome!

[size=1][b]AND OT[/b] (somewhat): grasshopper...[:D]
Stone and TJ, and there are two others, whose nicks escape me at the moment [;)], who have i have read, given some great input into various topics in the forums! i enjoy your contributions.

Great to hear some of the influx of youthful ones (no offence meant to anyone else) have such a sensible approach and are able to contribute constructive advise..(not just to this thread but to many others i have read). [u]If! you walk the(your) talk[/u], you will be good dominants to your girls?bois! You all will do well in this field of BDSm. Thank you![/size=1][/font=Comic Sans MS]

--

Replied on: 2006-01-02 15:02:39
[quote][i]L_Stones_Brat:[/i]
I'm going to reinforce Master's comment above about being hogtied and not escaping. He did something a little different than what he posted by tying my head back with a ball gag in a harness and he had my breast tied too. But still, no way I was getting out of just the wrist tie. All he uses is three wraps of doubled over rope and wrap it around the waist. You can't work your hands under your butt and around your legs. You can't see the knot and you might be able to feel it but you can't get a grip on it. Hemp rope dose not untie easy! Hemp rope is some evil stuff, sometimes you don't even need to knot the stuff and it wont come loose, just cinch it or use a half hitch.

There are some books out. I was searching earlier and there are some photo books you can get ideas from if your willing to experiment a little. There are some basic intructional books too. But I think the best way to learn is to find someone you can watch as they tie so you can see how they do it. There is more to it than just wrapping a rope around someone! I learned a lot the other day watching him tie up his sub, looking forward to anther session!

-Kay-[/quote]
[font=Comic Sans MS]Hi Kay .. are you the one who he refers to as Pretzel? LOL such a cute nick...oh maybe you are a sister snack? [;)]

oh yes, sure, there sure is a lot more to tying up someone than just wrapping rope around them. Though silly as it sounds that works too sometimes LOL but that is why i am also asking for more advice from some of the more experienced than i.. i will most probably have a few sheets of A4 as my reference! LOL
Thank you. i also like the gag idea ... maybe for a short while! [;)][/font=Comic Sans MS]

--

Replied on: 2006-01-02 15:10:03
[quote][i]Celeste43:[/i]
About tying the fingers; for me that gives maybe 20 minutes before they go numb and cold. So check them frequently. Bondage mittens I haven't tried but I believe that prevents use of the hands.
--
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

The Bard

PB's girl[/quote]
[font=Comic Sans MS]Yes, PB's girl, you make an important point and that is the [i]timing[/i] in all of this! So i think how long will this all take me in the tying process?

[u]Another question arises[/u]!... [b]how long do people take to tying up someone? maybe another thread if no one finds this question.. hmmm... [/b]

That is something i will have to practice on a dummy or something like that ... i have a store dummy i can practice on at home.

[b]What do people practice on if they don't have a body? [:D][/b]

Making sure other parts don't get numb while i am tying off other parts!! LOL...

many more questiosn arise... LOL...[/font=Comic Sans MS]

--

Topic author: L_Stones_Brat
Replied on: 2006-01-02 15:21:01
[quote][i]L_Stones_Brat:[/i]

-Kay-[/quote]
[font=Comic Sans MS]Hi Kay .. are you the one who he refers to as Pretzel? LOL such a cute nick...oh maybe you are a sister snack? [;)]

[/quote]

No, Pretzel girl is Taylor. She's the bondage freak, she dosen't want out, she wants to be tied tight. I'm the trouble maker he has to tie down to make me behave because verbal commands only work when I want to do it! [:D]

-Kay-
--
WARNING: There is no filter between my brain and this keyboard. If you're offended by what I post, you have the right post your distaste just so long as you understand I'll enjoy it more than you don't like it. I make no claim to being a responsible person; fallow my advice at your own risk. If you've read this far, you need to get a life!

Topic author: Gold_lingam
Replied on: 2006-01-02 15:23:53
Basically it seems to me that if you combine the rope, cling flim, leather, duck tape or whatever with wooden poles or spreader bars to ensure no wriggling or free fingers then bondage does have a "permanancy" about it.

The more rope the better if you want to impose limitations to just rope. you can of course tape over any loose ends. If the subject is wrapped in say a foot of rope on each limb that subject is going nowhere.

[size=1](Oh and happy new year! [:)]
[/size=1]
--
[red]

Do not be quick to anger, for anger lodges in the bosom of fools. [/red] [blue]Ecclesiastes [/blue] [gold] The man who never alters his opinions is like standing water, and breeds reptiles of the mind.
[/gold] [blue]William Blake (1757-1827) [/blue] [gold] Here I stand. I can do no other [/gold] [red] Martin Luther[/red]

Topic author: Socrateez
Replied on: 2006-01-02 15:56:21
bookmarked :D

Topic author: cuff-blindfold-m
Replied on: 2006-01-02 16:15:00
champagne_: I would like to start off by saying excellent thread.

and also the information that has been provided is booked for future referance.

Thanks
--
[red]c[/red]-[white]b[/white]-[red]m[/red]
_______
[orangered]"You can't really control the wind, but you can set your sails, and see where it takes you."[/orangered] - Billie Joe

[orange] "It's not what you know, It is more of a matter of what you can prove!"[/orange] - unknown source

Topic author: TooMuchGolfing
Replied on: 2006-01-02 16:16:45
Practice!! Practice is just as hot and fun as any other playing!

If you really want easy inescapable bondage buy a set of really good leather wrist and ankle cuffs and use the rope for everything else. As long as the busy fingers can't touch the knots and as long as the hands can't reach other, you will be unable to escape. Some people use leather bondage mittens so the fingers can't be used at all but we have not tried this.

Topic author: Danali
Replied on: 2006-01-02 16:26:07
Loop the rope around both wrists a minimum of 5 times. Then start looping the rope over between the wrists. The more loops added here the tighter the tie begins on the wrists. If done as described is completely unescapable. remeber to keep all knot away from where the fingers can get at them. Use the same procedure for the ankles.

Replied on: 2006-01-02 16:41:18
[font=Comic Sans MS]And you! THT are a wealth of information! Thank you so very much.
i have been following the ShibariCon for several years but each time i have visted the USA it was the wrong time of year and have never had the chance to attend, though in my lifetime i still will make an appearance LOL

i dont think i will get a chance to attend the class of 'escapology' LOL before i do this... ohh but...but.. since i am again planning another trip over this year.. perhaps?? ahh perhaps ShibariCon is a possiblity! hmmm sounds good!? i will have to to see how my life pans out [;)].[/font=Comic Sans MS]
First of all, if ya can make it to http://www.shibaricon.com please drop by the class “Bondage for resistance play”. Especially the second half of the class that covers escapology.

I am going to have to echo what FatherFigure quote above. There is a substantial handicap in favor of the bottom. If on a scale of one to ten, the escaper is a 5 (they have some talent, but are by no means an expert) then its going to take someone who is a 7 or 8 at binding to get them secure. If the escaper is a 7, you will need a binder that is an absolute perfect 10. And if the escaper is a 9 or 10? Fuckit. Just forget trying to tie them so they wont escape cause it just ain't going to happen.[/quote]
[font=Comic Sans MS]Look as far as i know this person is next to an expert at escape, really!. So this is quite a challenge for me. Though they still have to prove that to me yet! [;)][/font=Comic Sans MS]
[quote][i]TheHungryTiger: [/i]A much more realistic goal than “I want to tie them so they cant escape at all” is “I want to tie them so they cant escape in under 30 minutes”. That being said, there are a few tips that can make bondage harder to escape from, though its doubtful it would be totally escape proof.[/quote][font=Comic Sans MS]
i wanna be good at this, to make it hard at least! as you say i should put a time limit for the escape and i do intend to include a lot of distractions. LOL..[/font=Comic Sans MS]
[quote][i]TheHungryTiger: [/i][b]Tie them TO something.[/b]
A skilled escape has amazing control over their own body. But getting a huge assed St Andrews cross to twist and flex the way you want it to is a bit tricky.[/quote][font=Comic Sans MS]
All in all it was, well so far, agreed that it has to be a fair bind no cheating involved, so for now no other attachments no other implements. Well this time LOL.[/font=Comic Sans MS]
[b]Use thinner rope.[/b]
It gives a more custom fit to the skin and is harder for the escaper to manipulate. The risk here is that you dont wanna use rope that is too thin. That can cut into the skin and/or cause nerve damage.

[b]Use rope with high tooth. [/b]
As mentioned by others, the more surface friction of the rope, the harder it is to escape from. Hemp works fine, just remember that it has to be prepped and conditioned before used for bondage (You can get pre-finished hemp bondage rope at http://kinkyropes.com ) However, cotton rope is an absolute fucking nightmare to try and escape from. I haven't tried it myself yet, but I have heard suggestions that flat-braid rope is tough to get out of.[/quote][font=Comic Sans MS]Yes THT yes thin rope is good!, a [i]lot[/i] times i have been bound by thin nylon rope(you know that they tie bales of hay together with? - something that was always handy on any Farm/Ranch [;)]) and that was very effective, hardly any movement for me what-so-ever, who would be game to move in such a predicament? LOL

i adore cotton rope, which i actually dye to make pretty colours, BUT then i love...love...love HEMP! i love the smell even! i can bury my face into a bale of Hemp and i am heaven LOL[/font=Comic Sans MS]
[quote][i]TheHungryTiger:[/i][b]Don't tie the hands together. [/b]
If the left hand can reach the right cuff, or vise versa, its easy to undo. Reaching your fingers to the wrist of the same hand, though possible, takes a bit of skill and practice to do. Also, if the wrist is tethered off to someplace else and just “floating in space” then whenever the escape tries to twist their wrist the whole cuff will twist with it. This avoids the twisting inside the cuff escape method as mentioned by others[/quote][font=Comic Sans MS]
Now i am trying to think of a way??? to just have the 'other' hand [i]float in space,[/i] any clue? without securing it to something else?[/font=Comic Sans MS]
[b]Bind at other places beside the wrist. [/b]Securing the upper arm somehow is the most popular way to do this. Some sort of box-tie with the forearms in a “hammerlock” position behind the back is a quite popular method of doing this. Recently, I have found that bonding the upper arm to the chest works a bit better for me.

[b]Add red hearings. [/b]Take a dozen or more short ropes and just add them in at random places thought the rigging. The escaper will spend 5 minutes trying to undo one particular rope and when it finally comes off they realize that it wasn't attached to anything important in the first place.[/quote][font=Comic Sans MS]
This i really like, also hopefully include a gag and a blindfold? do you think?[/font=Comic Sans MS]
[quote][i]TheHungryTiger:[/i]Now as for why would anyone enjoy escapology, thats a topic I will save for another post.
--
Bondage Ropes
[right]Advertise in this sigfile[/right] Ads by Goooooogle[/size=1][/quote][font=Comic Sans MS]
Yes Please!! talk some more about bondage!! a topic dear to my heart anyhow [;)] And it will give me an insight as to why people enjoy this!
Thank you again THT for your contribution! [:I][/font=Comic Sans MS]
--

Replied on: 2006-01-02 16:57:29
[quote][i]Greg150:[/i]
After applying the bondage of your choice place a chloroform soaked rag over the mouth and nose.

Consent is unlikely to be an issue, I have yet to see any a sub with ruptured anything as a hard limit.
--
Abhorable gonk.

[/quote]
[font=Comic Sans MS]You naughty man!! are you trying to flush out BHD? i don't think you will see him in this thread i don't think bondage is up his ally. !! LOL

i think [i]'littlesparrow'[/i] is right maybe you are best handled with a long stick! LOL [:D]
so NO! Toxic Substances will ever be used when i am around [:(!][/font=Comic Sans MS]
--

Replied on: 2006-01-02 18:01:10
[quote][i]Gold_lingam:[/i]
Basically it seems to me that if you combine the rope, cling flim, leather, duck tape or whatever with wooden poles or spreader bars to ensure no wriggling or free fingers then bondage does have a "permanancy" about it.

The more rope the better if you want to impose limitations to just rope. you can of course tape over any loose ends. If the subject is wrapped in say a foot of rope on each limb that subject is going nowhere.

[size=1](Oh and happy new year! [:)] )[/size=1][/quote]
[font=Comic Sans MS]ohh yes i have seen your *work* of art ... [:D]

[size=1]and [:D] oh and... pommie B.. thank you!.. i hope you and yours have a great new Year and all goes well! [;)][/size=1][/font=Comic Sans MS]
--

Topic author: Strict9
Replied on: 2006-01-02 22:19:27
Here's a pretty effective technique:
Bend the arm at the elbow, loop rope around both wrist and upper arm (in the armpit) together several times. Cross the ends and cinch the loops together between wrist and shoulder. This forms an anchor that is pretty much impossible to squirm out of. Repeat on other side. Make sure free ends are long enough to meet and tie behind the back, so there are no knots accessible by either hand. The same principle can be applied to the legs. This doesn't fully immobilize the subject, but a further loop around both knees, with the ends drawn up behind the back, around the head, between the teeth, and drawn tight enough to force the back to arch will make sure they aren't going very far very fast.
These anchors will stay on subjects with very small and flexible hands, unlike many wrist-to-wrist ties- in fact, I suspect they would work just fine on people with no hands at all. Once the limbs are folded and anchored, the anchors can be cross-connected in a variety of interesting ways.
The underlying principle of 'inescapable' ties is that either A) loops be tied around places that get incompressibly wider to either side, or B)that the limb being bound not be able to move along the axis that passes through the loop. The above scheme utilizes the second rule.

--
Strict9

Whatever doesn't kill me makes me stranger.

Replied on: 2006-01-03 00:19:41
[quote][i]Strict9:[/i]
Here's a pretty effective technique:
Bend the arm at the elbow, loop rope around both wrist and upper arm (in the armpit) together several times. Cross the ends and cinch the loops together between wrist and shoulder. This forms an anchor that is pretty much impossible to squirm out of. Repeat on other side. Make sure free ends are long enough to meet and tie behind the back, so there are no knots accessible by either hand. The same principle can be applied to the legs. This doesn't fully immobilize the subject, but a further loop around both knees, with the ends drawn up behind the back, around the head, between the teeth, and drawn tight enough to force the back to arch will make sure they aren't going very far very fast.
These anchors will stay on subjects with very small and flexible hands, unlike many wrist-to-wrist ties- in fact, I suspect they would work just fine on people with no hands at all. Once the limbs are folded and anchored, the anchors can be cross-connected in a variety of interesting ways.
The underlying principle of 'inescapable' ties is that either A) loops be tied around places that get incompressibly wider to either side, or B)that the limb being bound not be able to move along the axis that passes through the loop. The above scheme utilizes the second rule.
--
Strict9[/quote]
[font=Comic Sans MS]Thank you, Strict9, very much for the info!... i very much appreciate all the information i have so far received!. i am still taking notes ..[/font=Comic Sans MS]
Thanks a lot!
--

Topic author: brahma
Replied on: 2006-01-03 02:09:16
how about using duct tape. Put your hand into a fist and then duct tape it, very well. This way you do not have fingers that you could use to open the knots... and duct tape the eyes too... that way you can not see the binding and how the knots go...

--
There are two worlds of magic

One is the clittering domain of the illusionist
The other is a secret place,
where magic is terrifying reality. Here, men have power of demons. And death itself is an illusion.

Topic author: archergirl
Replied on: 2006-01-03 06:49:42
I'm not sure if this was mentioned before in this thread: in addition to keeping fingers away from knots, you've also got to keep the mouth away from them.

When my husband ties my knees together, he makes certain he places the knot behind my knees. If it is on top and I can bend my knees and get my teeth onto the ropes, that one is gone. Make sure the sub cannot raise the hands to the mouth, and cannot bend the body down to get at the ropes binding the legs.

I once chewed my way out of a pretty severe binding. It took about half an hour of steady effort (phew!) to get my hands free. I could not reach the knots, but I could reach a part of the roping. My boyfriend at the time looked pretty startled when I rejoined the party! Of course a good gag will take care of that little chewing problem, as will a posture collar so the sub cannot bend the neck in an attempt to reach things.

I love trying to work my way out of bondage. I'm pretty good at it, but lucky for me, my husband is better at his end of things.

This has been a very fun thread!

Topic author: Trained_Domestic_sub4U
Replied on: 2006-01-03 07:14:47
Champagne,
You can try this.
For one thing You must have a plan to undue or cut the ropr "quick".
Now having said that, first i like to first use a 1/4 inch line around the ball sack with several loops hanging down for later use. i like to fit two fingers between the flesh and the rope. Now move him colse to a wall in the house the floor should be heard wood or better. The first part that you tie should make another part of the body part have some pain when they try to move and untie the second part, now is when You tie the thicker line used for the wrist to one of the loops You have left hanging from ball sack, leave some slack but not to much, also tape the short end to the part of the rope so he would have to undue the tape with his finger nails in order to start untieing his hands which is why You should tape his fingers together then put the mittens on his hands and then tape the mittens to his wrist's. This will give You a good avantage. Then after tieing his feet together tie the rope ent to another loop hanging from his ball sack. Now You have already have him by a wall, now lean him in against the wall slip a cheap dish or plate between his head and the wall tell him he must press the plate against the wall so the plate does not fall to the floor. If the plate falls come and see what hi did to make it fall. Like he must have tried to start untieing the ropes, that could mean another week of on pussy for him and a great week of pussy eating for you ? Well this was just a start.
francis

Topic author: TheHungryTiger
Replied on: 2006-01-03 07:52:27
Now i am trying to think of a way??? to just have the 'other' hand [i]float in space,[/i] any clue? without securing it to something else?[/quote]

Securing it to something is the best bet. As in the classic "spread eagle to the bedpost".

Strict9 already mentioned one way. Touch your hands to your shoulders and bind the forearm to the upper arm. Avoids coning out and thrust ups, but it does make slipping the turn a bit simpler.

Another one is "straight jacket" style. Tie each wrist into a cuff with some extra rope left over. Cross the arms in front over the chest and bring both of the leftover ropes behind the back and tie a bend. They cant do a thrust-up from this position and slipping a turn is much harder. If they try and cone out, the whole cuff skew around the attachment point of the tether making progress difficult. Best option with this one I think is to secure the cuff on the "lower" wrist by trapping it up in the armpit and try conning from that.

[quote]
Yes Please!! talk some more about bondage!! a topic dear to my heart anyhow [;)] And it will give me an insight as to why people enjoy this![/quote]Posts about ~why~ folks find something pleasurable tend to spark flame wars around here. But Ill give it the good ol college try .....

Role play: Your acting out a play-kidnapping or force-fantasy and trying to escape is just part of the "plot". Kidnap victims usually don't knee quietly on the floor with their eyes lowered in respect.

Verification: Oh? So mister smarty pants master tells me that Im now bound helpless and I cant escape. Well I will be the judge of that! ..... ~twist~ ..... ~squirm~ ..... Yep, now I KNOW I am bound, so the fun can begin from here.

Acomplishement: The opposite of verification. Being able to escape can produce an amazing feeling of victory in some people. It fills them with a sort of pride as to their talents and abilities. Usually happens with attention whores who wanna say "Hey! Look at me! Look at what i did!"

Sensation: Aching joints, scraped skin, and tired mussels result from really pushing your body to its limits. Escape can be a rather painful process and it is a way of merging bondage with painplay if your a masochist.

Exhibitionism: Watching someone who is bound and not trying to escape can be as boring as watching paint dry. Wiggling and squirming around some, even if you arnt trying to actually really escape, can provide a "show" aspect that can get folks watching you like ya want.

Pragmatical: Folks with circulation problems often have trouble staying in bondage for a long length of time. if they want to stay tied up, a few good wiggles and squirms from time to time can keep the blood flowing. Ironic? Isnt it? By trying to get OUT you can stay IN for a longer length of time.

--
Bondage Ropes
[right]Advertise in this sigfile[/right] Ads by Goooooogle[/size=1]

Topic author: JoelH
Replied on: 2006-01-03 10:53:39
All great ideas!

Joel

Topic author: OTKpassion
Replied on: 2006-01-03 15:21:51
I think we should all have a party, and tie champage up, and see which she likes best given all these suggestions. [}:)][;)]

Bondage.com Forums : http://bondage.com/forums/

c 2000-2003 Bondage.com

Close Window